INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION no. 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Owner of the treatment
The Data Controller is Spazio Meta di Roberta Bosa in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office via Cicogna 42/D, 33100 – Udine hereinafter “the Data Controller”.
The Holder intends to provide the interested party with full information on the purposes and methods of processing of personal data.
- Modalities of personal data processing
Personal data (eg personal data, telephone number, email, etc..) are processed on computer or otherwise with the help of computerized or automated tools in accordance with the minimum security measures and, however, in order to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality of data.
- Purposes of the treatment
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes
- performance of contractual and pre-contractual activities
- fulfillment of fiscal or legal obligations
Personal data will also be processed exclusively for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the fulfillment of obligations related to the above points.
The consent given by you is the legal basis for the processing pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
- Nature of the conferment
The conferment of your data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of art.3 does not require any formal consent as preparatory and essential to any contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
- Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
The personal data you provide, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of the Owner and communicated to the following subjects:
- third party companies that may be appointed by the Data Controller to provide for the execution of the obligations assumed by the latter for the implementation of the processing envisaged by the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of art.3;
- all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have the right to access the data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
- third party companies that provide essential support services for processing and have direct or indirect access to your data;
All employees or suppliers used by the Owner for the processing of your personal data have been properly and legally authorized and responsible for the methods and purposes of processing assigned to them and will act in accordance with this information.
The personal data you provide, for the purposes described above, may be transferred to business partners for the processing of data provided for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2 of art.3;
The personal data provided by you and subsequently processed in relation to the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
For the subjects indicated to the nn. 1), 2) it comes indicated only the category of the recipients, in how much object of frequent updatings and revisions. Therefore, the interested parties may request the updated list of recipients by contacting the Data Controller through the channels indicated in art. 1 of this information notice.
- Data retention times
Your personal data will be stored for the times defined by the reference legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a) GDPR:
- for the purposes indicated in points 1), 2) of art.3 for the time prescribed by the laws in force and in any case for a period of not less than 10 (ten) years
- Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to Articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR we inform the interested party that he has the right to:
- Access to personal data: to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, access to the following information: the purposes, categories of data, recipients, storage period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request rectification or erasure or restriction of processing or to object to processing, and the existence of an automated decision-making process;
- Request for rectification or erasure of the same or limitation of processing concerning you; by “limitation” is meant the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
Opposition to processing: to oppose for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of data for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller;
- Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in performance of a contract, to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the data concerning you; in particular, the data will be provided to you by the Controller in .xml format;
- Revocation of consent to treatment for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not affect in any way the lawfulness of treatments carried out before the revocation;
- To lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR with the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, place of work or the place where your rights are infringed; in Italy the competent authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, which can be contacted using the contact details given on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information notice.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month from the request; only in cases of particular complexity and number of requests this period may be extended by a further 2 (two) months.e) obtain data portability;
It is specifically and separately informed, as required by Art. 21 GDPR that if personal data are processed for marketing purposes the data subject has the right to object at any time and that if the data subject objects to the processing, the personal data can no longer be processed for such purposes.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any constraint of form and is free of charge. The e-mail address for the exercise of rights is email@example.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user during navigation itself, in order to improve it.
Cookies can be further distinguished according to the purposes for which they are used: “technical cookies” a better navigation while others allow to monitor the user’s navigation also in order to send advertising / offer services in line with his preferences (“profiling cookies”)
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST
There are three types of cookies: technical cookies, profiling cookies and third party cookies.
1) TECHNICAL COOKIES: necessary for the proper functioning of the website and essential in order to allow navigation, and can be divided into navigation cookies, analytics cookies and functionality cookies.
1-a) Navigation cookies guarantee the possibility to navigate and use the website.
1-b) Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies only when they are used to collect information on the number of users and the ways in which they visit the site.
1-c) Functionality cookies allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, etc..), in order to improve the service provided to the user.
2) PROFILING COOKIES: They are used to profile the user and in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
3) THIRD PARTY COOKIES: generated and managed by subjects other than the administrator of the website on which the user is browsing.
All cookies can be categorized into:
session cookies, which are deleted when the browsing browser is closed;
persistent cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time and are used, for example, in order to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating authentication operations by the user.
t any time the user of the site if you want can stop receiving third-party cookies on your computer / tablet / mobile, simply by accessing the following links:
GOOGLE ANALYTICS The data transmitted to Google Analytics is done through the anonymization of a part of Ip of the user:
DISATTIVAZIONE DEI COOKIE DI GOOGLE ANALYTICS
HOW TO GIVE CONSENT
According to current legislation, the first time you access the site, you will be asked for your consent to send the cookies mentioned above, according to this procedure: by clicking on the “I agree” or “X” button on the banner displayed;
by clicking on any element of the web page of the Site, even by scrolling, outside of the aforementioned banner;
The user’s consent is necessary only for the installation of third party cookies.
Most browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, , Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, cookies stored on the hard drive of your device can be deleted and you can also disable them using the procedures described in the following links: